Saturday 26 February 2011

The Classic

Cheese is classic French. In France, you’ll find hundreds of types of cheese, more than you can imagine. I love farmer or weekend markets, and in particular, the cheese you typically find in these markets produced with care in small farms. I find them unique.
Though I don’t remember their names, I just love them all the same. I like to sample a platter of cheese, but to finish off a delicious meal, I’d rather have a piece of cheese cake. To me, there is nothing better than a simple cheese cake made to perfection - smooth and creamy, not too sweet, with a tinge of sour. For my cheese cake, I use Mon Chou cream cheese and blueberries. I like the cracks on the surface, it gives my cheese cake a rustic, natural feel... to me, the imperfections are perfect :) 





No comments: