Saturday 19 March 2011

Chocolate Tart

I loved playing tennis so much that I never missed training even in winter, those were my days in London. Though I played quite a fair bit of tennis then, I was not good at it, just loved hitting the balls and being in the sun!
You see, after years of living in cold countries, particularly London where the sky is usually grey, the sun became a friend (in my country, people duck the sun, and umbrella is used to seek refuge from the sun rather than the rain). I used to spend most weekends during Spring and Summer at the Regent's Park Tennis Centre soaking in the sun and the atmosphere, it was really relaxing. I don't know many tennis players but Nadal is one of them. Well, being cute helps, not least that he's also the world no. 1, but I just like his personality. This year, I'm going to Roland Garros (The French Open) for the first time where my idol reigns! I had the chance to buy tickets to the Final but I screwed up, well, let's not get into the details... Since I like tennis so much, I thought I would make a dessert to represent Roland Garros. What is more perfect than a chocolate tart! A simple naked tart with soft centre made from beautiful French chocolate, dusted with cocoa powder and served warm... an impeccable match!





No comments: